- MUNA is a non-profit, faith-based and social service national organization. Federal tax exempt under section 501(c)(3)
- It was founded with the objective of seeking the pleasure of Allah by striving to develop personal, moral and social quality of human life.
- Dawah event, personal and group Dawah work,
- Distributing Quran, Booklet
- Sahih Quran Taleem, Darsul quran, Darsul Hadith,
- Education camp, Education session, Leadership camp, different
kinds of workshops,
- Qiamul lail, Study circle, Group Reading,
- So many Dawah Halaqa around the Nation.
- Family night event, parenting programs,
- Tafseer Mahfil, Serath Mahfil,
- Distributing food for Hungers, Neighborhood Cleaning, Back to
- Mother- Daughter event, self-defense class,
- Mental Health seminar, Speech and Cultural night.
- MUNA has established many Centers/Masjid,
and community leadership programs,
Book Service to provide Quran, Hadith and Islamic literature.
MUNA started this
journey almost three decades ago and it continues to reach out to fellow Muslim
at the grass root level through Weekly, Monthly and Yearly programs.
MUNA have made tremendous moral changes
to families and individuals in the communities.MUNA exerted continuous
efforts in helping our children to become a responsible and Allaah conscious